My personal philosophy balances the ideal with what is practical, affordable and enjoyable for you. It is impossible to be perfect all the time. By making small sustainable changes you can make a big difference to your health, wellness and quality of life. A significant shift will happen over time as you continue to improve your nutrition and wellness habits. Always remember that wellness is a lifelong journey taken one step at a time.
By using the concepts of Holistic Nutrition to guide your choices you can become the most nourished version of yourself. And when you feel your best, you can live life to its fullest.
I obtained my Registered Holistic NutritionistTM designation from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and hold memberships in CANNP and CSNN Alumni Associations. Affiliation with these associations means that I am held to high standards for upgrading my knowledge and providing responsible nutrition advice to my clients. These memberships also give me access to reliable research and expertise on a wide range of nutrition topics. I am proud to belong to a group of esteemed nutrition practitioners and am committed to ongoing professional development so that I can provide YOU with the best advice possible.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions and you are ready to feel your best then working with me may be exactly what you need.
- Do you suffer from digestive disorders such as heart burn, bloating, constipation, etc.?
- Do you have a personal or family history of chronic disease such as diabetes, heart disease, or cancer? Would you like to learn about the prevention of these diseases and improve longevity and quality of your life?
- Have you been diagnosed with a condition that requires specific dietary changes? Do you have food sensitivities that limit the variety of food you can eat?
- Do you wish to achieve a healthy body weight? Are you not getting results with your current approach?
- You are recovering from a major emotional or physical trauma? Do you feel depleted? Would you like to increase your energy levels?
- How stressful is your lifestyle? Does this stress or time pressure affect how you eat?
- Do you find yourself too busy to plan and cook healthy meals for yourself and your family?
Amanda got me started on a path that changed my life. I was feeling tired all the time and keeping up with my 3 boys was a struggle. I knew I had to do something. She helped me tackle my nutrition one step at a time. I did the work, lost 60 pounds and I feel great. I have more energy than my kids now!!
Amanda is warm, knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. It’s contagious! She makes herself available, always has time to listen and is full of helpful advice. Working with her has been wonderful!
I never knew that eating healthy could be so tasty. Amanda’s meal plans took my food sensitivities into account and introduced me to lots of healthy new foods. It eliminated so much stress. Not only did I know what was for dinner – but I knew it was going to be healthy and taste great! I don’t know what I would have done without her!